Δευτέρα 9 Απριλίου 2012

ΑΠΛΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΥΠΕΡΟΧΑ

Baby Pictures 7 Baby Pictures
A budding Buddah: I’m taking 40 winks on the path to enlightenment.

Baby Pictures
Baby Pictures 4 Baby Pictures
If the cap fits… I’ll be sure of a good night’s rest
Baby Pictures 1 Baby Pictures
Frown in the mouth: My afternoon nap is a serious business.
Baby Pictures 10 Baby Pictures
Meet my silent partner, we like to get our heads together.
Baby Pictures 11 Baby Pictures
Getting back to nature: Who says caterpillars can’t hibernate?
The photo shoots usually last between three and four hours at a studio (with nice natural light, a good temperature gauge and lots of props). The babies either wear white clothes or nothing at all.
It takes around a fortnight for the photographs to be processed before they’re presented to the besotted parents.
Baby Pictures 9 Baby Pictures
Crib sheet – and this hatbox beats my cradle any day
Baby Pictures 8 Baby Pictures
It’s a wrap: Lulled to sleep with a swaddling song.
Baby Pictures 6 Baby Pictures
Out on the floor: It’s no struggle to snuggle up to a warm rug.
Baby Pictures 5 Baby Pictures
Suspended animation: But at least I’ve got a posy for my toes.
Baby Pictures 3 Baby Pictures
Yawn free: I love crashing out in my mum’s knitting!
http://photographya.info
Baby Pictures 2 Baby Pictures

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου